Attend the Air & Waste Management Association’s acclaimed International Specialty Conference Addressing Climate Change: Emerging Policies, Strategies, and Technological Solutions to better understand and address the growing reality of greenhouse gas (GHG) induced environmental change around the world.
This two-day, information-filled program will feature presentations from preeminent government regulators, climate scientists, regulatory compliance consultants, environmental organizations, technology experts, attorneys, and policy analysts.
With U.S. EPA’s final Clean Power Plan rule hot off the presses, be among the first to:
- Hear Keynote Speaker Joe Goffman, Chief Counsel to Janet McCabe, U.S. EPA Deputy Administrator for Air & Radiation, describe the elements of the final rule, timeframes for implementation, EPA’s response to its critics, and the Obama Administration’s views on climate change;
- Get the perspective of leading regulators and policy analysts on what the Clean Power Plan implementation may look like in various regions of the U.S., and drill down on issues facing the coal-dependent Midwest;
- Learn from experts about the latest climate change data and advances in international policies leading up to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change in Paris later this year;
- Hear technical papers on a myriad of topics including issues in modeling techniques, advances in mitigation and adaptation technologies, and the role of short-lived climate forcing pollutants, such a fine particles, black carbon, and sulfate aerosols;
- Listen to and participate in panels that will be discussing agricultural issues related to climate change and legal topics associated with the Clean Power Plan; and
- Explore the impacts of climate change, global initiatives, and evolving strategies for mitigation and adaptation.
This conference is also your opportunity to meet with experts and network with your peers.
Final Program Now Available! Click here to view.